Home Forums Game Integration ISE 2.0.4.614 Firmware no response

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Lehner
    Participant

I just updated the ISE to the version 2.0.4.614.

I haven’t see the “Firmware no response” message for a few weeks (although i also played less in the last weeks), but today during the testrun my tracker again stopped working, and as expected i was able to see the described message box.

I created the diagonstics pack for this event, if you need it, please send me a mail with the ticket number so i can send it to you correctly.

As a sidenote, i also had several effects of “wonky headtracking” and “my camera tries to look at my crotch, no matter what i do”. I yet have to figure out if some adjustments of the settings help here, but it happens with default settings so i thought it’s worth mentioning.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Michael, I understand that you are in direct contact with Tobii Support who are trying to deal with your issue. Kindly ensure that you pass along to them this latest diagnostic file, that they may be better placed to help you on this problem.

Michael Lehner
    Participant

I haven’t contacted support for this topic yet, but will do that now.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Thank you, by all means post on the forum any information useful for other users. We hope you manage to resolve your issues soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.