Home Forums Game Integration New version of Infinite Screen Extension (1.1.0.372)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    Participant

@Nygel

Yes i saw it and i hope they will be able to eliminate the micro stutter like movement, until that time i will be using the older version of ISE just rolled back to it.

Davel
    Participant

I thought smoothing was the point of the Gradient slider??

OK, so Speed is obvious – how fast should the camera move.
    OK, Deadzone is also obvious – how far away from the centre to I need to look to make the camera start moving

Gradient …. I thought this would smooth out the increase in Speed – the higher the setting of the slider the further from the centre one would need to look to get to max Speed.

With the new version of ISE I can’t tell the difference between Gradient at zero and Gradient at max. Did I misunderstand its purpose?

Davel
    Participant

The ISE release notes page (https://files.update.tech.tobii.com/InfiniteScreen/releasenotes.html) shows release 1.1.1 with a date of yesterday.

Sounds promising – ‘Fixed judder issues in games supported through the FreeTrack protocol’

However, the download link just gets version 1.1.0.372 again

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘New version of Infinite Screen Extension (1.1.0.372)’ is closed to new replies.