Home Forums Software Development Pico streaming eye-tracking

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Raghu kiran
    Participant

Hi I unable to get gaze values in pico neo2 device .i followed all steps i used Pvr_UnitySDK prefab I have developer license which is expired I enabled this license check tobiiinitializer prefab.is this reason iam not getting gaze values.can I disable this license and check?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @rvejendla, sorry to hear about your issues. Can you confirm that eye tracking is working as expected in the demo applications?

Please also specify for us if you are using the Native Pico SDK https://developer.pico-interactive.com/sdk
    or the Tobii XR SDK https://vr.tobii.com/sdk/develop/unity/getting-started/pico-neo-2-eye/

If using the XR SDK, please specify exactly at which stage the process fails so we can identify the most likely source of the issues.

Raghu kiran
    Participant

TobiiXR_EyeTrackingData eyes = TobiiXR.GetEyeTrackingData(TobiiXR_TrackingSpace.World);
    hii iam getting eyes.GazeRay.IsValid is false i used the TobiiOcumenLicense file .i used this file for other purpose to get tobiixr.advanced.latestdata() and enabled this license check in tobiiinitializer prefab and after few days license got expired now this value eyes.GazeRay.IsValid always showing false iam not getting gaze values also which dont required license file .what would be the issue.any way i will check myside also if i was done any mistake

Raghu kiran
    Participant

i will check from my side and confirm the issue grant

Raghu kiran
    Participant

Hiii issue resolved its my end mistake .Eye tracking calibration settings are diabled in our Pico vr device we enabled those settings now we getting gaze vaalues successfully

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @rvejendla, glad to hear managed to get the issue resolved.

Just to clarify that for any others that may face a similar issue in getting the license to work, we would ask to double-check if the System Time on the Pico device is set up correctly (we’ve had customers having expired licenses because of this). Otherwise you would need to request a new license from Tobii.

Also, make sure to remove the TobiiOcumen license from the “License Asset” field in the TobiiXR Initializer.

Raghu kiran
    Participant

hi i got other issue now i have taken new license file but iam getting issue with this TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData my code not proceeding .what could be the problem i Enabled the EnableAdvancedApi field in TobiiIntializer Prefab also.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @rvejendla, sorry to hear that.. We will need some further information, although it could be that you have an old version of Ocumen.

Please specify for us:

– Do you have a valid Ocumen license that works? (Will be printed in the TobiiXR Initializer)
    – Do you have any errors in the project?
    – What Ocumen version are you using?

Raghu kiran
    Participant

Hii iam getting exception while using Tobixr.Advanced.Latestdata.ConvergenceDistanceIsValid 2021-04-17 11:29:48.132 1194-2296/? E/ActivityTrigger: activityResumeTrigger: not whiteListedcom.omlabs.TobiiOcumenTestProject/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivityPico/1 is there any solution for this

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @rvejendla, kindy confirm that you have a valid ocumen licence and importantly, exactly what version you are working with please, thanks.

Raghu kiran
    Participant

Hiii
    Unfortunately I was not able to use TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData even after updating the license key and iam using Tobii Ocumen Latest Version 2021-03-18.
    I see the below exceptions when I use the same.
    1)Object reference not set to an instance of an object.when try to use TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData
    2)An attempt was made to access TobiiXR Advanced without having initialized it

provide any solution?

Raghu kiran
    Participant

Hiii
    Unfortunately I was not able to use TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData even after updating the license key and iam using Tobii Ocumen Latest Version 2021-03-18.
    I see the below exceptions when I use the same.
    1)Object reference not set to an instance of an object.when try to use TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData
    2)An attempt was made to access TobiiXR Advanced without having initialized it

can You please provide any solution?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @rvejendla, could you please specify how you are initializing the Tobii XR SDK?

If using the TobiiXR Initializer prefab, and if so with what settings and if you are somehow referencing it in code somewhere.

Are you able to get ET data from the regular SDK using TobiiXR.GetEyeTrackingData?

What Pico SDK are you using and lastly, what happens when you create a new project and only import the necessary SDKs and Ocumen and if it works there, following our getting started and installation guides:
    https://vr.tobii.com/sdk/develop/unity/getting-started/pico-neo-2-eye/
    https://vr.tobii.com/sdk/develop/tobii-ocumen/package-installation

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @rvejendla, could you please specify how you are initializing the Tobii XR SDK?

If using the TobiiXR Initializer prefab, and if so with what settings and if you are somehow referencing it in code somewhere.

Are you able to get ET data from the regular SDK using TobiiXR.GetEyeTrackingData?

What Pico SDK are you using and lastly, what happens when you create a new project and only import the necessary SDKs and Ocumen and if it works there, following our getting started and installation guides:
    https://vr.tobii.com/sdk/develop/unity/getting-started/pico-neo-2-eye/
    https://vr.tobii.com/sdk/develop/tobii-ocumen/package-installation

Raghu kiran
    Participant

hii iam unable to see my issue in forum after submitting Issue it is not showing in forum then i try to post issue again it showing Error like “slow down”,”You move too fast”,”duplicate error “why it is happening is it due to posting issue with large Text?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.