Home Forums Legacy SDKs Possibilities of running the Gaze SDK (DotNet API) 2.X on Visual 2010

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Delgado
    Participant

I know the Gaze SDK was designed to run over Visual 2012 due to the runtime libraries dependance. However I wanted to discuss the possibility of compiling it on Visual 2010 due to an integration a must do on a very huge system (that use Windows Forms) that is still limited to compile there.

Anders
    Participant

Hi Daniel,
    the .NET binding for the Gaze SDK can be used with Visual Studio 2010 out of the box. It targets the .NET Framework version 2.0, so it can in fact be used with even earlier versions of the Visual Studio. Just remember to install the msvcrt redistributables for VS2012 (as described here) and you should be good to go.

Daniel Delgado
    Participant

That’s wasn’t clear enough neither there nor in the manual that comes with the device where it says that no support to VS2010 is included. Anyway I’m glad that I can use it this way. Thanks for pointing it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Possibilities of running the Gaze SDK (DotNet API) 2.X on Visual 2010’ is closed to new replies.