- 03/08/2016 at 15:32 #5489AlexanderParticipant
I’m a researcher in Cambridge interested in using the EyeX. I just had a few quick questions I hope you can answer.
1) how much over 60 Hz does the EyeX capture data? It’s a bit unclear on the website.
2) How does time synchronization work for video stimuli in the older Tobii 2150 + ClearView2.7? Our experiment includes a moving target – how do we systematically denote the start time of when the target begins?
Thanks for your time!
Lim_dne10/08/2016 at 14:00 #5521Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi Alex (@limdne),
1) the 60Hz is an average value which naturally varies owing to various factors such as CPU load, detectability
of eyes, other running applications etc. Therefore the mentioned frequency is more of guideline under optimal circumstances.
If you require eye tracking with precise frequency ranges then you should check out the Tobii Pro range of eye trackers.
2) This forum is intended for support regarding EyeX Eye trackers only and indeed the Tobii 2150 and Clearview are deprecated products which require a specialist to deal with. Please contact Tobii Pro support for further assistance regarding this issue @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.