The type name ‘ControllerButton’ does not exist

Home Forums XR Discussions The type name ‘ControllerButton’ does not exist

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Max Krichenbauer
    Participant

Hello!
    I’m trying to get the Unity SDK / samples to work but I am getting a lot of warnings (variables whose value is never assigned and will have their default value)
    and then finally errors CS0426: “The type name ‘ControlerButton’ does not exist in the type ‘ControllerManager'” and CS0117 “‘ControllerManager’ does not contain a definition for ‘ControllerButton’.

Probably I’ve set up the project wrong, but could not find a detailed description how to set it up.

Thanks for any input!
    Max

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @marui-plugin, thanks for your query. Could you kindly clarify which Unity SDK (Pro SDK, Tobii XR SDK, Tobii Unity for Desktop) you are working with and we will try to direct you to the right team.. thanks for your patience.

Max Krichenbauer
    Participant

Hi Grant!

I’m using the Tobii XR SDK (1.2.3.38) and Tobii XR Examples (0.1.1).

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @marui-plugin, okay great thanks for the clarification! Please send your support queries therefore to their dedicated team – [email protected]
    Hopefully you can get this bug squished quickly and continue development on your project! Best wishes.

Max Krichenbauer
    Participant

Thank you!
    I’ve sent them an email.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Great! Thanks for your patience and understanding. Best Wishes for future development.

Ben Falandays
    Participant

I’m seeing similar issues — just wondering if your issue was resolved? Any info is much appreciated!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @bfalandays sorry to hear about your issues.

Could you kindly clarify which version of TobiiXR is being used, since we made a change in the ControllerManager class. The ControllerButton enum was moved out of the ControllerManager class, meaning that references that were previously ControllerManager.ControllerButton should now just be ControllerButton

If this is not the issue, trying to delete all Tobii XR related things from the project and importing the latest version to see if this fixes it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.