Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Tobii Eye Tracker 4C mount on Surface Tablet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ruben vandebroek
    Participant

Hey,

Because of the smooth surface of the Microsoft Surface tablets, The adhesive tape on the mounting brackets is not strong enough and the brackets keep falling off. I have tried multiple other ways to attach these brackets but nothing seems to work.
    I was wondering if there is any CAD data available of the outer shell? This way I can build and 3D print a custom mount for surface tablets. If CAD is not available maybe some very accurate measurements?
    Has anyone else have experience with mounting the eye tracker 4C on Microsoft Surface tablets?

Thanks.

R

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @rabon, thanks for your patience, I am trying to obtain these files for you .. however, supplying the CAD files will necessitate the signing of a NDA to proceed and so naturally I cannot provide them publicly.

Please PM directly with your email address and we can proceed privately. Many thanks.

Razvan Pamarac
    Participant

Hey guys,
    May I also receive the 3d model for the “Tobii Eye Tracker 4C” in order to design an support for our applications here at the University in Sibiu, Romania.
    We are currently developing a interactive training station and I am charged with fixing the sensors on this table.
    I would prefer an neutral format like “STEP” or “IGS”, but I will do with anything you could provide.
    My e-mail is [email protected] .
    You can check our progress using this link: http://dificil.grants.ulbsibiu.ro/ro/

Thanks and hope to here soon from you for I am on a bit of a tight schedule.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @eu-razwy-1991, good news! Your request has been approved and I have sent to your email address a copy of the information requested. Best of luck with your project and let us know if we can provide any further assistance.

Reece Hodges
    Participant

Hello,

May I also receive the 3d model for the “Tobii Eye Tracker 4C” in order to design an support for our applications here at Swinburne University in Hawthorn.
    We are currently developing an eye-tracker controlled wheelchair. A “STEP” file is ideal but we will settle for whatever is available.

Thank you,
    Reece

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Reece, please send me a PM to continue this conversation privately, thanks!

Reece Hodges
    Participant

Hey Grant,

Thank you, I have just sent one!

Reece

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.