[Solved] Tobii.GameIntegration.dll not found

Home Forums Unity SDK [Solved] Tobii.GameIntegration.dll not found

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Øyvind Eriksen
    Participant

Hi.
    I’m trying to use the head tracking with Unity.
    It works perfectly inside the editor itself, but when building a standalone build I get a ‘DllNotFoundException: Tobii.GameIntegration.dll’, causing the head tracking to not work.

Its the x64 dll, placed inside ../Tobii/Plugins/x64/ and the projects root folder.
    Dll platform settings corresponds to this page: https://tobii.github.io/UnitySDK/troubleshooting
    Every other function works as expected.

Any ideas what can be done to solve this?

Øyvind Eriksen
    Participant

Edit: I got it working now.

The reason was that I was building to a networked location on another computer, and somehow the dll file was not included in the build folder when doing that.
    I had to copy the dll manually and it worked.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @oyvind, could you kindly confirm which hardware (and OS version) you are working with please? Headtracking data is only available with the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C. Other trackers may report this error message.. thanks for the clarification.

If indeed you are using the 4C and have gone through the checks as indicated in the link you sent, is there a chance to test on another system?

Øyvind Eriksen
    Participant

I’ve got the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C on Windows 10. If you’re interested: Unity 2018.2.1f1
    A colleague had the same issue on another Windows 10 system.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

We have never tested deploying over network, but we will try to fix it in the next release.
    Thanks for feedback!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.