Home Forums Feature Requests Tobii Ghost for research grade eye trackers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a chance that support for Tobii Ghost could be added to research grade trackers? We are operating a Spectrum Pro, and having a gaze overlay would help immensely in debugging experiments, and allow us to wow colleagues at conferences.

Cheers, Matt

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @mattmoo, thanks for reaching out. Whilst Tobii Ghost does not yet support Tobii Pro Eye Trackers such as the Spectrum, I understand that the ability to live view eye tracking data is indeed included in the Tobii Pro Lab Software. Have you already looked at this option?

In the meantime, I have forwarded your suggestion to the Ghost developers for consideration in a future release. Best Wishes.

Matt
    Participant

Thanks Grant, I think that it probably is, but we would like the flexibility of being able to put a simple overlay on Python experiments (or any arbitrary modality). However I do understand that it might unfortunately not be aligned with Tobii’s business interests in terms of selling Tobii Pro Lab licenses!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Thanks for your understanding! Hopefully you manage to find (or create!) a solution that meets your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.