Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Tobii Pro 3: Re-calibration of 3D gaze point after calibration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AR
    Participant

Hello to the community

After calibrating Tobii Pro 3, I generally find a slight offset on the gaze point shown in the live video from the scene cam. This offset varies in amount and direction after every new calibration, but seems to remain constant within the same recording.

I wish to modify the details of such calibration to make it more precise (retrospectively). Any idea on this?

Many thanks in advance

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @alejandrorubiob and thanks for your query. The Tobii Pro Glasses 3 is part of the Tobii Pro business department.

This forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech Consumer level eye trackers (ET5, 4C, etc) and their associated SDK’s.

Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support team directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an
    answer to your query.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding. Best Wishes.

AR
    Participant

Hi Grant,

Thank you for the quick reply. I’m forwarding the question to the support webpage.

Best wishes,
    A

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Great, best of luck.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Great, best of luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.