Home Forums Software Development Unable to download old version analytics sdk for ubuntu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    belinda lau
    Participant

Hi,

I have a Tobii Pro X60 and want to use it in ubuntu 16.04. However, for the new released Tobii pro sdk, it does not support my X60 to do the calibration using the eye tracker manager software.
    And I cannot find how to download the old version sdk for ubuntu .
    Anyone can help me with that?

thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @belinda, thanks for your query. This forum is intended principally for support with the Tobii EyeX and C4 Eye Tracker and associated SDK’s.

Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support department directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ who should be able to help you out with your issue regarding the Tobii Pro SDK Ubuntu API.

Apologies for the inconvenience and best wishes.

belinda lau
    Participant

Hi Grant,

I have contacted the support team to ask for the old version sdk. However, the answer is unexpectedly no. And they told me to enjoy the new sdk which I cannot even perform the calibration.

It seems that I have to throw away the old machine and buy a new one. Really surprised and so sad.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @belinda, sorry to hear about your disappointing experience, but you will be happy to know that following your initial query, that we have decided to return support for calibration of the X60 in a forthcoming release of the Tobii Pro Eye Tracker Manager which we endeavour to have available for you within the coming months, hopefully around November.

Accordingly, please check with Tobii Pro Support for further details (if you have not already) and thanks for your patience whilst we try to bring you the customer experience you expect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.