Home Forums Legacy SDKs Unity support for Tobii Pro TX300

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steven Chen
    Participant

Hi,

Does Tobii Pro TX300 support Unity? I’m hoping to calibrate the eye tracker and collect gaze data within Unity. Can someone kindly point me towards the right direction? Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Steven (@chensteven), The Tobii TX300 will work only with the Tobii Pro Analytics SDK and not with any of the EyeX SDK tools.

Product info for the Analytics SDK can be found @ http://www.tobiipro.com/product-listing/tobii-pro-analytics-sdk/

There is a possibility that you can use the Analytics SDK together with Unity as one of the bindings it supports is C++, however such a setup has not been tested and is not officially supported.

Steven Chen
    Participant

Thank you Grant for the reply.

I’m currently using the .NET framework binding from the Analytics SDK to collect the gaze data from the eyetracker in Unity. The API works great so far except the part where I have to pass in EventThreadingOptions in several constructors. Unity keeps freezing everytime I try to run the game the second time. My guess is that there is an issue with the thread handling in Unity.

Do you know how to fix this? Not sure if this is a good place to ask but any opinion or advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Steven (@chensteven), I am afraid we don’t have any experience mixing Unity with the Analytics SDK so it might be best to post your issues on a Unity forum. Best of luck.

Tuotuo
    Participant

Hi Steven,

I am having the same problem here.

My case is even worse. I can’t even get X2-60 running in unity.
    The second run frozen unity and VS stdio.

Don’t know how to solve this problem.

Please let me know if you find any answer elsewhere. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.