Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Warp on mouse Forced Always on option

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    harro hertsenberg
    Participant

Hello,

The latest update removed the mouse warp when running programs full screen.
    However i really liked using the mouse warp even when running programs full screen. (makes it allot easier for me and probably others like me to control the mouse for a long period of time)
    So i wonder if it’s possible or will it be implemented to turn mouse warp ON even when running something fullscreen.

Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @harro, thanks for your feedback. Yes, this was a feature introduced in the latest version, accordingly, I will create a feature request based on your suggestion and pass it along to the developers for consideration.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused, as a temporary workaround you may consider rolling back to a previous version as needed.

harro hertsenberg
    Participant

Thank for the reply.

Where can i download the previous version?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @harro, please PM directly and I will arrange this for you. thanks.

Eliezer
    Participant

Hi, Grant. Could you perhaps send me instructions on downloading the old version as well?

This new change is definitely not something I wanted.

Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @terrafire123, PM Sent! 🙂

Omar Abdelhady
    Participant

Hi i liked the full screen warp too and id like to rollback. thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @crookedomar, unfortunately we are no longer offering deprecated versions of our software due to stability and security concerns, however to use mousewarp in this fashion we recommend as a workaround you run the application in question in maximised windowed mode.

Apologies for the inconvenience, hopefully this can serve your needs.

Omar Abdelhady
    Participant

i’m able to use it in windowed mode but the moment i maximize it stops working. Its really annoying because i’m unable to play games without using mouse warp due to disability.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear about that Omar, unfortunately, mouse warp on full screen historically created several issues with the Tobii Software and was found to be a unreliable means of control with many titles that requires it to be removed. The ideal is that each Game developer supports eye-tracking natively to ensure the best use of our product. It may be worth post on the Game’s Developers own forum to enquire if they have considered this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.