Home Forums Software Development Eye X SDK for .net

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark Gatrell
    Participant

Hi
    I am trying to re build my application for 64 bit.
    The existing libraries that I use are the legacy ones EyeXFramework.dll, Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll and Tobii.EyeX.lient.Net2.0.dll.

I have also upgraded to the 4c eye tracker model.

Reading the Developers guide for Tobii EyeX SDK for .NET, it says I can reference the EyeXDotNet solution in the source folder of the SDK package.

So I have downloaded and installed the Tobii_Eye_Tracking_Core_v2.13.3.7443_x86.Exe (I have been told that this is 64 bit by Kay at Tobii support despite the x86 implication).

My problem is that I can not see this solution in the install directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii

If anyone has any ideas , I would be grateful for your help.

Regards

Mark

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @msg6, thanks for your query. As you are probably aware, the EyeX SDK has since been deprecated and replaced by the Tobii Core SDK and is no longer made available for public download.

However, I can provide you the last release (v1.8.498) of the EyeX SDK if you PM with your contact details which includes both the 32 and 64bit libraries.

The Tobii Eye Tracking Core software you cited is not directly related to the EyeX SDK but instead functions as a means to calibrate and store user profiles along with some tools for Windows Interaction and Gaming.

That being said, the syntax for the new Core SDK is very similar to the older EyeX SDK so if you have the time, it may be worth considering migrating to the newer platform if possible. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.