Home › Forums › Software Development › EyeMovement Events Detection with SDK
Tagged: SDK EyeMovement events
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Grant [Tobii].
- 13/04/2020 at 04:16 #14131易花名Participant
I’m trying to use the SDK to receive data streams from the eye tracker. But I don’t know how to classify eye movement events (such as saccade, gaze, etc.). I have two questions:
1. Does Tobii provide other methods for eye movement event classification in the SDK?
2. I see many papers begin to use machine learning neural network for eyemovement events classification. Does Tobii have relevant annotated eye movement data to provide?13/04/2020 at 13:55 #14132Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @dragonlord and thanks for your question. Could you kindly clarify exactly which SDK and Tobii Eye Tracker Model you are using please that we may be better placed to deal with your query.13/04/2020 at 17:58 #14133易花名Participant
Thank you！I use the Tobii Pro SDK 1.7 with Python，and my eyetracker is Tobii pro Spectrum(TX-600).13/04/2020 at 20:13 #14135Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @dragonlord, thanks for the clarification. The Tobii Spectrum is part of the Tobii Pro business department.
This forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech Consumer level eye trackers (4C, Eyex, etc) and their associated SDK’s.
Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support team directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an answer to your query.
Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.