Home Forums Unity SDK First Tutorial: No Gaze Detected!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jessie Lea
    Participant

Hi, I have just my Gaming device going and have installed the Unity SDK. I know the eye tracker is working because the Gaze Trace feature is working. However when I press play on the first tutorial 01_GazePointData, it says “Sorry, no gaze detected”.

Probably a simple answer but I’m new!!

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi @jessielea !

Could you please email me at [email protected] and we will investigate. Must be something very simple.

Jessie Lea
    Participant

Just managed to fix it by restarting Unity! Will try that before posting next time… !

Ilya
    Participant

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue – no gaze detected in Unity.
    I have Tobii 5L development device and I’ve managed to get it working.
    I have Configuration Application v2.1.6 and I can see gaze working there after calibration.
    However, I can’t get it to work in Unity – the hardware doesn’t show any signs of life when I open and run demo scenes. It only enables when I am in Configuration Application and enable Gaze Visualization flag.
    Unity version 2019.4.18f, I am using the latest Tobii Unity SDK v4.0
    I’ve tried restarting Unity, restarting PC, checking the Troubleshooting section, clicked ticks in libraries in Unity – didn’t help.
    I’ve even tried installing unity v5.3.7 – which is recommended for Tobii SDK, but then it breaks because it uses features introduced in C# 6 and that is only accessible when you have Mono 4, unity 5.3.7 is using Mono 2.
    Please help.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi @madcoder ,
    Could you please text me on Discord (alex8b#9170) and we will investigate the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.