Home Forums Software Development gaze trace

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I try to build an application using c # but there are some gotchas I found: I used buttons in my application, but it seems so small compared to my gaze trace:if I look at a single button to click there are two buttons clicked instead
    So I wonder if there is any possibility of reducing the diameter of the eye trace and if yes how I can do that

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

Gaze trace is just for visualization and it’s not directly connected to how interactors work.
    We also don’t recommend continuously showing gaze overlay to users, it’s more a debug tool.
    You can also download a standalone streaming overlay with configuration tool.

Streaming & Recording with Tobii Gaze Overlay

Interactors can be designed in such a way so it’s only one of them selected at a time (see sdk examples). But we strongly recommend having reasonable size of UI elements in this case.

Could you please provide us more details on your project so we can help you in the best way?

/Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

My application contains different pictogram ,so the idea is to move the lights pictograms (one by one) to a high luminance when they are viewed by the eye.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.