Home Forums Game Integration Il-2: BoS device conflict?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ksnyder
    Participant

I’m not sure where exactly to post this so feel free to move it wherever it should go.

I’ve been running into a problem with my Tobii 4C when trying to play Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad. I have the 4C, a Thrustmaster Warthog joystick+throttle, and a set of MFG Crosswind pedals that I use for flight sims. Everything works great together in DCS World, but when I try to play Il-2 the 4C will not respond at all while the MFG Crosswind pedals are plugged in. Unplugging the pedals and restarting the game results in the 4C working perfectly. When I plug the pedals back in and restart the game then the 4C goes back to being completely nonfunctional. If I open the vJoy monitor while the game is running with the pedals plugged in there is no input at all from the 4C.

I’m not sure if this is an issue with the Tobii software, vJoy, or Il-2 itself, but I would love to be able to use my $300 rudder pedals and I really like using the eyetracker instead of TrackIR. And as I said before everything works together perfectly fine when I’m playing DCS World. I’ve tried reinstalling vJoy in all sorts of ways and doing all sorts of things to make it work myself such as using different USB ports/hubs but I’ve run out of ideas and at this point I’m fairly certain it’s just a programming issue with something. Unfortunately I have nearly no clue how everything works together from a coding standpoint so I could really use some help. I’d be happy to provide any config or log files that might be helpful.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi @bringguns !

We released an update for GameHub that should solve most of the issues with vjoy and IL-2 configuration.
    https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001652874-Tobii-Game-Hub-1-5-Release-notes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.