Home Forums Feature Requests log files

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ewald Strasser
    Participant

Hi!
    This is more a question than a request.
    I would need some logfiles for initial tests. Has the EyeX a prebuild logging function?
    I haven’t read about it on the whole site but maybe this goes without saying.

Greetings,
    Ewald

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Ewald,

What do you want to use the log file for? Is it for importing data into another application? It would be great with an example.

//Robert

Alexandre
    Participant

So, does log exist or not?! Appears just that you would say an use prohibition…

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Various log files do exist and are stored on the eye tracker for use by Support personnel in resolving various technical issues.
    These are not generally available for public use.

Lin, Yu-hsuan
    Participant

When I using PCEye Go, there was a error appeared. The message is

“Error
    Gaze Interaction Settings:
    Failed to connect to the eye tracker, verify your
    connection settings and check log files for possible
    errors.”

Where can I find the log files or what I should do to deal with the error?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @scott555, this forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech range of eye trackers and associated SDK’s such as the EyeX and 4C.

Your PCEye Go is part of the Dynavox range of eye trackers who have their own dedicated support channel to help you with your issues.

Please get in touch with them directly @ http://www.dynavoxtech.com/support/ for a swift resolution. Many thanks.

Chris Rowland
    Participant

Hi there guys. The support link above for Dynavoxtech no longer exists. I am having the same issue with my son’s eye tracker not connecting.
    Is there any support option for Tobii Dynavox products?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, maybe you can get help @https://us.tobiidynavox.com/pages/product-support-devices

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.