Home › Forums › Eye Tracking Devices › mike with ms and numb hands needs help please
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by Grant [Tobii].
- 19/10/2018 at 03:20 #8932AnonymousInactive
my eyex has been on my pc for about 2or3 years, ready for when I need it.
now it’s time…and my eyex isn’t starting.
the lights flicker on startup but that’s all.
any ideas?19/10/2018 at 13:16 #8934Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @fitsy, sorry to hear about your issues. There are a few things you can try:
– Attempt a connection via a different USB hub, and ensure that your USB Chipset Drivers are fully up to date
– Are you using a USB hub and/or are you sure to be using a powered USB33 port? Please send your system specs over to check
– Try uninstalling all the Tobii software and device drivers, reboot and reinstall
– Also, worth trying to update your motherboard BIOS and ensure that any USB power saving options are not enabled
– Finally, it may be worth trying on another system if possible to eliminate the possibility of a hardware fault.
Please go through these and let us know how you get on.21/10/2018 at 16:12 #8937AnonymousInactive
All working now thanks Grant, I uninstalled, then re-installed the tobii programs and it fixed it immediately thank you.
It saved me a lot of time, all on track again.21/10/2018 at 19:34 #8939Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @fitsy, cool! glad to hear you got things working 😀 Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further help in the future.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.