Tagged: .NET basic library access build
- 15/06/2016 at 23:49 #5324Tim GallagherParticipant
Hi! I’m running VS2015. All of the basic samples run. I have my own simple WPF app with a couple of panels. I’m still unsure of the basic steps to merge EyeXFramework into what I have. I copied it in as a second project into my solution.
1) VS seems to want to build EyeXFramework, which seems wrong
2) I have statements like “using EyeXFramework.Wpf;” in my files but it doesn’t know where to find this namespace (nor WpfEyeXHost)
3) I have seen suggestions that I should be copying the Tobii.Eyex.Cliente.dll to my output directory (which I understand from other work I’ve done) but did you expect I had copied this along with EyeXFramework into my solution? or should i be copying it form somewhere else where I installed the SDK?
Thanks for your time!
-tim21/07/2016 at 15:53 #5443Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @bozocity, Apologies for the delay in response. May I ask if your still facing the issue?
You should first reference the managed dlls (Tobii.EyeX.Client.Net20.dll & EyeXFramework.dll), assuming you are using C#
and also that the native dll (Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll) is copied to the output folder.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.