Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Software update fails

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    coty lake
    Participant

Everytime I try to update the software I get We’re Sorry There was a problem fetching the update. I then went and checked the service log and saw this.

2016-06-04 18:56:33,087 [26] ERROR Tobii.UpdateService.UpdateServer –
    BeginGetAvailableUpdates – Failed to get available updates: Tobii.Update.UpdaterException: GetAvailableUpdates – Failed: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 213.115.49.198:443
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
    — End of inner exception stack trace —
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data)
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.<>c__DisplayClass26_0.<DownloadUpdateScript>b__0()
    at Tobii.Update.WebClientExtensions.WebActionWithNoProxyFallback[T](WebClient webClient, Func`1 webAction)
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.DownloadUpdateScript()
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.GetUpdateScript()
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.GetAvailableUpdates() —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 213.115.49.198:443
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)
    at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data)
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.<>c__DisplayClass26_0.<DownloadUpdateScript>b__0()
    at Tobii.Update.WebClientExtensions.WebActionWithNoProxyFallback[T](WebClient webClient, Func`1 webAction)
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.DownloadUpdateScript()
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.GetUpdateScript()
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.GetAvailableUpdates()
    at Tobii.Update.UpdaterEngine.GetAvailableUpdates()
    at Tobii.UpdateService.UpdateServer.<BeginGetAvailableUpdates>b__10_0()

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @fbmbirds,

I would suggest that you disable any running firewall or antivirus software and attempt to update the software once more.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.