Home Forums Legacy SDKs tobii pro SDK licence for Gaze data.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ayaz
    Participant

Hi, In order to use the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C in conjunction with the Tobii Pro SDK (Matlab) it requires the purchase of a special licence and unlock file to be enabled. To receive a quote for purchase of this licence I contacted “[email protected]”, However I didn’t received any response yet . If anyone can help is this regard that will be great.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @ayazumer, apologies for the delay in response during the festive holidays. I have relayed your message to the SDK licencing team and they will prioritise your query for reply as soon as possible. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best wishes.

Ayaz
    Participant

Thanks for a quick reply

José Silva
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I’m facing the same problem described by Ayaz.

I’m a Professor researching for the possible use of 4C in a Master Thesis for a student.
    Any way I can have access to a trial Tobii Pro SDK to evaluate this possibility?

Best,

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jpsfs, no problem! We are happy to help 🙂 Apologies for the misspelling, the correct email address to contact regarding SDK licencing is [email protected]

Unfortunately, I do not think we offer evaluation periods for using the Pro SDK but please resend your email and do let us know how you get on. Best Wishes.

Simon
    Participant

Require licence file for non commercial research R&D

Hello Tobii.

Can you please assist me with a Research licence file for non commercial R&D. I need to access pupil diameter data.

Am I correct in my reading that this is a requirement?

Also can you point me to source code where this works, and a method of installing the licence?
    Simon

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @simonsmith, the pupil size and separate eye gaze streams are advanced metrics which are only available with the Tobii Pro SDK

In order to use the Tobii Pro SDK with the 4C Tracker you must purchase a Research development license.

To obtain a quote, please get in touch with the licencing team @ https://developer.tobii.com/license-agreement/contact/

Best Wishes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.