Home Forums Feature Requests Tobiii For ShadowPlay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gerry klæhaug
    Participant

make it access like a cam on shadowplay so then it can record the visual with out having to see the visual your self but u will see it on the recording

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @ashtraypot, thanks for your suggestion. As I understand it, you propose that the camera from the eye tracker be made visible to ShadowPlay? I am afraid that due to a number of reasons we are unlikely to implement such functionality in the near future. Most especially as the Camera the Tobii Eye Tracker uses are Infrared with focus on the eyes, so any images are unlikely to yield any useful information. In addition, camera images from the Tobii Tracker are not made available publically without a special licence to do so according to specific needs.

Apologies for the disappointing news, but I hope you understand our position in this matter.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

I think @ashtraypot meant having gaze overlay composited in shadowplay recordings while not being visible to the player. We will be happy to do it, but it will require cooperation with nVidia.

Gerry klæhaug
    Participant

ye thats what i mean alex would be awsome if u guys got in contact with nvidia so we who use shadowplay can use that gaze with out it showing for us to distract out gameplay but it shows on the replay if you record etc on shadowplay

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

We will look into it. For now you can do it using OBS or xSplit together with Tobii Streaming Gaze Overlay.
    https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/articles/210245345-Show-off-your-gaming-skills-with-Streaming-Gaze-Overlay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.