Home Forums Unity SDK TobiiXR Data Analysis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mattia
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m using TobiiXR SDK in Unity on HTC Vive Pro Eye. I’m working in a project when i need to acquire data from user fixation point. I created a script in Unity similar to the one at this link (https://vr.tobii.com/sdk/develop/unity/documentation/api-reference/core/) which allowed me to store data on a text file in term of : Timestamp, Convergnece Distance, Gaze Ray Origin and Direction and head movements.

I need to extract a scanpath of user fixation point during the experience in XR, and caluculate the number of saccades. Which tools do you recommend for achive this result?

Thank you kindly,
    Best regards,
    Mattia `

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @mattbarb, thanks for your query.

A number of third party tools exist to analyse raw 2D gaze data into fixations, however as your case is within XR SDK, then we would refer you to the following repository:
    https://github.com/ASAPLableni/VR-centred_I-DT_algorithm

Which takes as input a Dataframe with seven columns: One is the time; three are the position of the gaze; three are the position of the subject’s head.

Hopefully you still have access to the raw data of the project? It would be great if you would also care to share your project code, either on github or as a ZIP file.

Best Wishes,

Mattia
    Participant

Hi Grant!

Thank you for the answer. I’m trying to send my project as ZIP File, but I cannot attached in this email, neither send you a screenshot of the code. How can I share with you my project? I don’t have a Github account.

Thank you kindly. Best regards,
    Mattia

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @mattbarb, the best would be to create a Github account (Which is free) and upload the project there as this would allow easy download and updating remotely.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.