Home Forums Software Development Warthunder solution?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi devs! its there a way to use eyex in warthunder?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @pivitron, Warthunder does not currently support Tobii Eyex, but feel free to contact the developer to make this a feature request from them!

Peter
    Participant

Hi devs,
    somebody already check this with warthunder developers and they response as:

Unless there is some sort of driver conflict with windows 10. It should not have an issue. The ability to use head movements are mappable. Just like all controls are. Game detects what windows is running and allows driver control at startup for whichever function the controller (in this case view controller instead of input controller). This is how oculus and freetrack, freetrack, etc all are able to run.

I did enable VR option to log into Warthunder and as well I can see VR setting in controls, but I am unable to assign tobii into it.
    Before I bought tobii I used freetrack and I can confirm that it worked.
    Have you any suggestion to enable tobii via the same input ?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

Until such times as the game is officially supported, you might have some luck using it in conjunction with the EyeX
    via third party software solutions such as FaceTrackNoir (facetracknoir.sourceforge.net) and IRIS Project (http://iris.xcessity.at/)

I would encourage you to check these out and let us know how you get on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.