Home Forums Software Development Windows desktop control. Mouse, keyboard, scroll

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hi. i just wanted to share this great software i found that is compatible with eye x and gives you full control on windows 8 desktop. It solved a lot of problems for me.

https://github.com/MastaLomaster/bkb/blob/master/source/bkb32c.rc

🙂

J
    Participant

Hi Daniel,

I bought the eyeX for my father who suffers from Parkinson.
    I saw your previous posts and see that you already made some queries regarding software solutions that can help in this situation.
    I will truly appreciate if can contact me on this matter.

Thanks,
    Jakob

Daniel
    Participant

Sure. Use this link to download a zip file that contains the program.
    https://github.com/MastaLomaster/bkb

The instructions for it start in Russian I think, but half way down the page it’s in English. Read trough carefully because you have to copy a file from the eye x software to the folder that you are downloading witch contains an executable file that will open a small program. At first you select the device or eye tracker that you are using. In this case the eye x. Click on the tile and a window to the right of the screen will appear. There you will select if you want to double click, right or left click, scroll, it even has a keyboard. You will need windows 8.1 but I think older versions of the software work with windows 7. If you have any questions please ask.

Masta Lomaster
    Participant

Thank you Daniel for mentioning my humble software here.
    A small amendment:
    It is more suitable for Windows 7. It has limited usage in Windows 8/8.1: you can’t use it with the Metro-style interface.
    Personally I’ve developed it in Windows 7 and use it in Windows 7 (all versions, including the latest one).

Daniel
    Participant

Thank you for developing it. I actually use it on the desktop area of windows 8 and it works for me. Thank you for letting me use it and correcting me on this compatibility issue.

Daniel
    Participant

Masta Lomaster how can i contact you in private ?

Masta Lomaster
    Participant

My email is masta-dot-lomaster-at-gmail-dot-com

J
    Participant

My father (who suffers from Parkinson) uses the bkb software and it actually helps!!
    Daniel, Is it OK to contact you in private for other recommendations\relevant software\hardware\solutions (if any)?

Thanks,
    Jakob

Daniel
    Participant

That makes me very happy. Im glad i could help. My email is danielacevedo10-at-hotmail-com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.