Home › Forums › Software Development › Working on gaze data with Tobii 4C
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by Grant [Tobii].
- 09/12/2019 at 13:27 #12454AgnesParticipant
Hi, i’m a newbie to Tobii development. I’m now working on my master project with Tobii 4c. Currently I wanna finish the following tasks:
– Getting the gaze data coordination, this already works using C#, since using Tobii ProSDK requires the special license. But I also want to store these gaze data as e.g., csv files, how can this be achieved?
– Visualizing gaze path, are there any Gaze SDKs and sample codes available? I found this example https://github.com/balancana/gazesdk but seems this gaze sdk was no longer supported.
Any help appreciated, thanks in advance09/12/2019 at 16:49 #12457Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @agnes-hsq and thanks for your query. The Tobii 4C is designed for interaction and gaming purposes primarily with the associated SDK also created for this purpose.
The use of the 4C for Analysis or Research (The storing of gaze data in any form) requires the purchase of the analytical use licence.
You can read more about this @ https://analyticaluse.tobii.com/overview/#analytical-use
Sorry for the unfortunate news, but this would also apply to the visualisation of a gaze path that would necessitate gaze data storage.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.