Home Forums Software Development Wpf application to control robotic arm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone. I’m going to realize a WPF application to controll a 6 DOF robotic arm using a Tobii 4C eye tracker. I realized the application to manually controll the joints of the robotic arm with 6 sliders yet. My purpose is to move every joint looking at the corresponding slider. If someone could help me, I would appreciate. Thank you.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @matteodima, thanks for getting in touch. Whilst your specific scenario is very novel, it may be of interest to you to check out the Tobii Interaction Library API which comes with WPF support and indeed we provide a WPF walkthrough and sample code on our landing page @

Getting Started

This might be a good place for you to get started with the coding side of the project.. check it out and let us know how you get on. Best Wishes.

fred
    Participant

Hello,
    I’d like to use the Interaction API in a C# but cannot find it in Nuget ? Only the pro sdk is available. Any clue ?
    Thanks,
    –Frédéric

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @fmaillet, thanks for reaching out. for the time being, please download the Interaction API directly on our own landing page @ https://developer.tobii.com/product-integration/interaction-library/getting-started/

Do let us know if we can provide any further information. Best Wishes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.