Home Forums Software Development WPF on EyeX SDK?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Siavash Mortazavi
    Participant

Hi,

I have 2 questions please:

1. Does EyeX SDK work with X2-30 and X2-60 controllers?

2. EyeX Unity page says the SDK provides “Code samples for C#/Mono that demonstrate the use of the .NET/Mono EyeX API”; so, are there WPF samples included?

* Since Visual Studio 2010, it is very discouraged to use Windows-Forms to develop applications for Windows desktop, and surprisingly Gaze SDK only provides Windows-Forms samples!

Anders
    Participant

Hi Siavash,
    first of all: apologies for the late reply!
    And for your questions —

1. The EyeX SDK works with X2-30 eye trackers but not with X2-60 devices. However, for analytical applications we recommend the use of the Tobii Analytics SDK. Please see this page for more information.

2. No, because WPF isn’t available on Mono. We are working on an EyeX SDK package for .NET, which will most likely include WPF support, but it’s not ready for showtime just yet.

Siavash Mortazavi
    Participant

@anderstobii

Thank you for the reply.

Actually I’m 95% done with my WPF-based game by Eyex SDK. If my supervisor professor allows, I will share the game and also the source code here!

Best,
    Sia

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Sia,

Great that you are almost done with your game. Hope that we get to see the result soon!

PS. We have started to sketch on a WPF sample today, so it might be published soon (maybe to late for you, but anyways…)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.