Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Acer Predator Z271T EyeTracker "not working" (somehow fixed)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    joao tobii
    Participant

Hey Ghostlychan,

A workaround on that problem with the black becoming blue is to set the refresh rate to only 120Hz.
    I had sent my screen to repair at Asus and they said it had nono of the problems I described, being those the grounding and the refresh rate one.

(ignore the fact that i have tobbi on my name, im not related to the company)

Ghostychan
    Participant

Hello Joao Tobii,

Yeah, have read that lowering the refresh rate is fixing it – but yeah, I didn’t buy 144hz to run 120hz due to “no bugs”

In fact, thank you for the hint – I’ve tried it & can confirm this sadly helps.
    I guess next thing is to do some testing to run with 143hz or something like that – maybe that does it aswell?

And yes I haven’t tried to send it to acer support (mostly due the fact that I’ve read about them sending it back without any changes only that I dont have a monitor for days? weeks?) – so not blaming their support completly, but instead of just publishing something like a Update Application, we’re either unplugging the monitor, sending it to acer for X days, or just backwinding to 120hz..

This kinda hurts & makes me rethink my future acer products atleast.
    Lessons learned.
    (sorry that we/I went so far offtopic about acer themselves) 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.