[Solved] C++ SDK Error in interactionbase.inl

Home Forums Software Development [Solved] C++ SDK Error in interactionbase.inl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tilman Reipsch
    Participant

Hello,
    I followed the tutorial for setting up a project with the EyeX C++ SKD using visual studio 2012. However, when building the project (or the sample project) I get the Error Message:
    “GetCurrentProcessId” Identifier not found in interactionbase.inl
    What can I do to solve this?
    Thanks in advance.

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi,

The tutorial shows how to set up a project using the C API. The error you got is related to the C++-binding. The InteractionAgentBase is a simple utility class that registers an application as an EyeX client for the current process using a Windows API call to GetCurrentProcessId to get hold of the process id. You need to include the correct header for your Windows version to be able to compile it. Please refer to MSDN to find the correct header to include:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms683180%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Jorge Nonell
    Participant

Hi Jenny,
    Thanks for the response, it definitely helped me fix the problem. So Im working in visual studio 2015, and in addition to including windows32.lib I also had to place a #include “Windows.h” at the top of interactionagentbase.inl in order for vc2015 to be able to compile the project. Otherwise it would not find the reference. Not sure if there’s another way I can fix this, but just wanted to make sure you guys were aware.

Jorge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.