Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Windows 10 won't turn screen off and sleep

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @stonegate, sorry to hear about your issues. Unfortunately, we have been unable to reproduce your issue here locally. Accordingly, we would recommend that you get in touch with a member of the Tobii Tech Support team directly who can arrange to collect diagnostic data from your system and have a in-depth look at the problem.

You can open a ticket @ https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Daniel Fischer
    Participant

Heya Grant,

thanks for trying to help.

I created a bug report as you suggested.

PS: I verified that no device is sending some raw input all the time by disconnecting the USB pedals (thrustmaster) as well as the A10C Warthog HOTAS system (rudder+joystick).

That did not help.

I´ve send a DxDiag to support. Hopefully they can find out whats the cause.

KR
    Daniel

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Thanks for your understanding Daniel, please do report back here for the benefit of other users if you manage to find a suitable solution for your issue. Best Wishes.

Daniel Fischer
    Participant

Hey Grant,

thanks for helping me. Its totally strange. I tried everything the last days and i couldnt confirm, that the issue is related to an USB device. I unplugged all stuff and it didnt help.

Today i´ve got a new Windows 10 Update and installed that. I re-booted and the issue was still there.

But i disconnected all kinds of USB devices again to test and this time i could verify, that the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle was obviously the reason.

I could leave pedals and the joystick connected, but the Throttle seems to prevent the PC from going to activate it´s screensaver.

I checked the RAW Input Values coming from that device but i couldnt nail it down to a specific button or anything.

I contacted the Thrustmaster Support. Hopefully they can create a new Firmware or Driver to prevent this. My solution for now is to disable the Throttle via the power buttons on my active powered USB Hub.

KR
    Daniel

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @stonegate, great! Thanks for the update and glad to hear you managed to find a workaround, hopefully the team at Thrustmaster will be able to release a fix soon.

By the way, I found this link that perhaps might be relevant to your situation where it’s a specific button assigned to Disord Chat @ https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/6b41rx/windows_not_going_to_sleep_with_joystick_i/

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.