The UE4 SDK comes with a couple of components that you can use as a template to create gaze interactions that we have battle tested here at Tobii. Since we provide these as source code, we hope that you can customize these to better fit your project’s requirements.
In our desktop samples scene you will find examples of the following interactions. For a broader discussion about interactions, please refer to our design guidelines and feature descriptions
- Aim at gaze – aim where you look
- Clean UI – Fade out UI elements that you are not looking at to make them less intrusive.
- Extended View / Infinite screen – use gaze and head rotation to control the camera
- Fire at gaze – shoot where you look
- Object interaction – select the object that you are looking at.