Home Forums Software Development Moved: Cannot find functions in C++ Developer's Guide

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Saman Marasinghe
    Participant

Hi All,

I am very new to Tobii. I got SDK and small Ubutu box which we can plug eyex. In the Ubuntu box there is a basic sample program which used following calls but none of those can be found in C++ Developers guide.

tobiigaze_run_event_loop_on_internal_thread(eye_tracker, 0, 0);
    tobiigaze_connect(eye_tracker, &error_code);
    report_and_exit_on_error(error_code, “tobiigaze_connect”);
    // printf(“Connected\n”);
    // Good habit to start by retrieving device info to check that communication works.
    print_device_info(eye_tracker);
    tobiigaze_start_tracking(eye_tracker, &on_gaze_data, &error_code, 0);

Could some one please help me to fix these.

1) how can i get help to change the above calls. any documents?
    2) I just need to identify eye blinks only. ( continuous value from open->close and close->open). Could someone please help get eye blink values using above api calls.

Thanks,

Saman

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Saman,

I moved your question to a new topic since it was not related to the topic where it was posted.

There are two different SDK’s available here on the Developer Zone: The EyeX SDK and the Gaze SDK. What you have is the Gaze SDK, which is a low level SDK.

Please, refer to the Developer’s Guide included in the Gaze SDK download and the documentation of the header files.

I’m guessing you found C++ Developer’s Guide for the EyeX SDK here on the documentation page. The EyeX SDK is not available for Ubuntu, it is only available for Windows (7 or later).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.