Home Forums Software Development Compiled app doesn’t work in tobii interaction library

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    denis
    Participant

Hello, i have got tobii 4c. I download tobii interaction library. When i ran apps in folder “bin” all apps work, but when i compille apps for example with this command: (C:\src>cl.exe /EHsc /MD /I include samples\c\c_sample.c /link /libpath:lib\x64 tobii_interaction_lib_c.lib), returned app dont work. I see opened terminal, bit app dont work.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @bodenis, thanks for your query. Could you kindly confirm the IDE you are using Together with Operating System Specifications..
    Are you able to compile the samples directly from Visual Studio for example?

denis
    Participant

Hello,i dont use IDE, i use simple windows notebook. I use Windows 8.1, 2013
    I did not try to compile samples from Visual Studio, but if it is a way to solve problem, i could try this.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @bodenis, thanks for the info. The Tobii Interaction Library has only been tested against Windows 10 so officially we recommend that you upgrade to the latest software to successfully compile an application on the timeline. Best Wishes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.