Home Forums Software Development Connecting Tobii Eye tracker 5 in Tobii Pro Lab

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Francis Cheung
    Participant

I would like to connect the eye tracker 5 in tobii pro lab in my experiment (currently cant), so that it can get the eye tracking data in csv file format and visualize the gaze point of screen when the user is using the computer.
    How can I solve the issue? Urgent!! Thank you.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @francischeung, Tobii Pro Lab is only compatible with the Tobii Pro range of eye trackers whilst the ET5 is designed for consumer use (gaming, interaction) only.

Accordingly, you will need to purchase a Tobii Pro eye tracker to use this software, apologies for any inconvenience. Best Wishes.

xreztech003
    Participant

Would this follow for the Tobii Pro SDK? If I wanted to develop eye tracking software for a unity application I would need to obtain e.g. the Tobii Pro Spark rather than purchase the Tobii Eye Tracker 5?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi, indeed if you wish to use the Tobii Pro SDK, you need to use a Tobii Pro Eye Tracker. The Tobii eye Tracker 5 is only compatible with the Stream Engine API for which you need to make an application for download @ https://developer.tobii.com/software-downloads/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.