Home Forums Software Development Cx_Freeze Python error in the main script

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    XUE YU
    Participant

Hi,

I got problem the day before yesterday. Everything was ok but a sudden problem occurs.

I got the following dialogue every time when power on the computer since the day before yesterday and of course the eyex has no connection.

problem window 1

So I tried to reinstall the exe but got the following message. I also tried to uninstall all the software and reinstall, still this message.

problem window 2

XUE YU
    Participant

Hi,

I got problem the day before yesterday. Everything was ok but a sudden problem occurs.

I got the following dialogue every time when power on the computer since the day before yesterday and of course the eyex has no connection.

problem window 1

So I tried to reinstall the exe but got the following message. I also tried to uninstall all the software and reinstall, still this message.

problem window 2

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @bayernnie,

I don’t see the connection with the Cx_Freeze application and Tobii software.

Why is this relevant to your issue? Does the EyeX software operate under normal circumstances
    or is this some special program you have developed?

XUE YU
    Participant

Hi Grant,

The software is ok last week. I do not think I did anything different than usual. The first window appeared on 5th April when I started my laptop as normal. And keep showing up after I close the window, I have to end it from the task manager. The non-English characters in the first window says”Failure to start the service, the service or relevant devices has been disabled.” Then when I tried to reinstall the software, the second window appeared.

I have no idea about that, could you maybe name any device that is relevant to the software? I can go to the device manager to enable it?

Regards,
    bayernnie

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi,

So is EyeX software working as normally in other applications? or is this occuring on within your python program?

XUE YU
    Participant

Grant,

I am not sure what you mean by other applications or within my phthon program. The error window just keep showing up if I do not end the Tobii software from task manager and the three red LEDs on EyeX keep dimmed, unlike normal situation.

Regards,
    Bayernnie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.