Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices DEV SUPPORT: I15 eye tracker crashing with exception in SDK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chad Angelle
    Participant

I’m a developer that uses the Tobii I15 to support an app that uses the eye tracker. When our application calls the API to communicate with the eye tracker for the first time, the application crashes. Based on our log files, the exception is occurring within the Tobii SDK…

Tobii.Research.InternalErrorException: An unspecified internal error occurred. API error code: SeInternal.
    at Tobii.Research.ExceptionFactory.IfErrorCreateAndThrowException (InteropStatus status)
    at Tobii.Research.TobiiProInterop.EyeTrackerInterop.EnterCalbirationMode(InPtrnativeEyeTracker)
    at Tobii.Research.ScreenBasedCalibration.EnterCalibrationMode()
    at RightEye.Infrastructure.EyeTracking.Tobii.TobiiCalibration.<Calibrate>d__4.MoveNext()

We have thousands of units in the field. This issue is only occurring on this one unit. We’ve tried updating the drivers from Tobii, but that didn’t work.

Is this something that can be fixed with an SDK update or otherwise? Or is the unit at end of life and the eye tracker broken?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @chad-angelle, thanks for reaching out. The Tobii i15 is part of the Tobii Dynavox business department.

This forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech Consumer-level eye trackers (ET5, 4C, etc) and their associated SDK’s.

Please get in touch with Tobii Dynavox Support team directly @ https://www.tobiidynavox.com/about/contact/contact-technical-support/ for an
    answer to your query.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding. Best Wishes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.