Home Forums Software Development ET5 for Research

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yaling Liu
    Participant

Hello,

I am a researcher working at a university lab. My current research project involves using eye trackers to get fixation data. Can I use Eye Tracker 5 for research purposes?

Thank you!

Hongbin Zou
    Participant
    Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @linger2010, I am afraid that the ET5 is not permissible to be used for research in any way without an explicit agreement from the Tobii Licencing team which is generally only provided for corporate clients with large stock orders. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Still, feel free to make a request @ https://developer.tobii.com/license-agreement/contact/

Hello,

I am Malena, member of the psychology research group at the University of Cadiz (HUM-634).

I would like to know if with the Tobii ProLab software I can record, in addition to the eye data, behavioral data. That is, if I can record the response of my participants.

My task consists of 27 mathematical operations that appear on the computer screen, the participant observes them for a limited time and then must indicate the correct answer among four options (A, B, C or D).
    The question is whether the Tobii ProLab software allows designing a task that includes recording that answer (A, B, C or D) either through the keyboard or through an external keypad.

Thank you very much for your time.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @malena and thanks for your query. This forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech Consumer level eye trackers (ET5, 4C, etc) and their associated SDK’s.

Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support team directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an
    answer to your query.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding. Best Wishes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.