Home Forums Software Development EyeX Engine Calibration programmatically

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

as I have seen in your release notes of the Tobii EyeX 1.1.0 it is now possible to launch the Calibration programmatically. Unfortunately I have not seen any C++ example of how this can be done.
    Am I missing something? Can you give me a short sample code?

Thanks,
    Sandra

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Sandra,

That is correct, we just haven’t added any example to the C/C++ SDK yet. If you are connected to the eye tracker and have a valid context handle, hContext, you can call

txLaunchConfigurationTool(hContext, TX_CONFIGURATIONTOOL_RECALIBRATE, NULL, NULL);

白欣羽
    Participant

Hello

I’m now using eyeX SDK to build some project, and I want to use “Recalibrate” without click the recalibte button, could you tell me what I can use for C++?
    and how can I use “txLaunchConfigurationTool(hContext, TX_CONFIGURATIONTOOL_RECALIBRATE, NULL, NULL);”

Thank you!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jenny,

I am afraid that within the EyeX SDK, recalibration is not exposed pragmatically and you must use the integrated calibration system offered.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Anurag Kumar
    Participant

Hi All,

I have to call re-calibrate functionality programmatically for my project. Reading above discussion, can you confirm that you all are using Tobii Stream Engine API? Can anyone share link to the right SDK?

Thanks,
    Anurag

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

You might need to apply for a special license to be able to do in-application calibration.
    Please contact Tobii Support for that and try to describe your project. They will create a ticket for that.

https://help.tobii.com/hc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.