Home Forums Software Development EyeX SDK Reference

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Siavash Mortazavi
    Participant

Where can we find EyeX SDK reference documentation?

I can see what are inside library files (Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll), but I don’t know what are they and how I can use them? Am I the only one who think it is very essential?

Just to scratch the surface:

• What is InteractionSnapshot for? Why it is used in MinimalGazeDataStream.csproj but not GazeAwarePanels.csproj?
    • What does InteractionSystem Class do? Why it is included in GazeAwarePanels.csproj but not MinimalGazeDataStream.csproj?
    • InteractionBehaviorType enum has
    • Does the library offer blink detection?
    • Can I pause eye tracking?
    Anders
    Participant

Hi Siavash,

I’m figuring that you’re using the .NET binding provided with the Unity SDK. Yes, the documentation is a bit scarce at the moment; we’re working on it for later releases.

But please do have a look at the Developer’s Guide included with all EyeX SDK packages (and available on the documentation page. It should provide answers for at least some of your questions, at least the big ones such as what a snapshot is and what the capabilities of the EyeX API are.

Siavash Mortazavi
    Participant

@Anders

Yes, I’m using .NET. Thank you so much 🙂

Kenrick
    Participant

Hi Anders,

Im just getting setup with the EyeX, and I want to make sure I havent missed out on any documentation. I have not been able to find a complete SDK documentation, to explain what objects are available, what all properties and function are, and so on
    ( something similar to this : http://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/perceptual_computing/documentation/html/
    )

Does this not exist yet ?

Thanks

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Kenrick,

Thank you for the feedback. If you look in the header files of the C API, every class and method is documented. We have been looking at Doxygen and other tools to auto-generate documentation from these headers, but so far there is no complete API documentation. Our first priority is to have a portfolio of runnable code samples to demonstrate the most important parts of the API. Meanwhile, take a look at the documentation page as Anders suggested.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.