Tagged: gaze coordinate
- 16/08/2017 at 21:26 #7295Alex [Tobii]Participant
Did you follow the steps from the User Manual? https://tobii.github.io/UnitySDK/manual#getting-started
Try importing the package into a blank project.
Could you please record a video showing how you import the package and run the demo scene? And show where the error comes from in the code?
We have different SDKs for different frameworks. If you are using Unity then Unity SDK is the way to go.
Here you can find a sample of how to write gaze point to the log in Unity – https://tobii.github.io/UnitySDK/scripting-api#tobiiapigetgazepoint20/08/2017 at 20:16 #7305InesParticipant
Hi again.I will send you the video(of adding PrintGazePosition to a simple cube in a blank project) because I can’t figure out what I’m missing(and I’m guessing it is something quite simple) so that I can understand how to add that script and adjust it to my project.
P.S. I am not an experienced programmer so please forgive me for bothering you. 🙂20/08/2017 at 20:45 #7306InesParticipant
Also, when I open my game in TobiiUnitySDK for Desktop,my whole game won’t even work.
Is it possible for you to explain it to me in original Unity, I hope that is possible(just to print out the coordinates of my main gameobject-adding a script PrintGazePosition)?21/08/2017 at 00:42 #7307Alex [Tobii]Participant
1. Please don’t add DemoScenes folder from the package to existing Unity projects. Demo scripts don’t use namespaces and may conflict with you existing classes. You don’t need to have Demo Scenes to get TobiiAPI working. We may add namespaces to resolve possible conflicts in some next update.
2. Please try the Demo Scenes in a blank project.
3. It’s hard to see the error on the video, but please don’t use PrintGazePosition script unless you understand every line in it.
Instead you can use the code sample from the documentation https://tobii.github.io/UnitySDK/scripting-api#tobiiapigetgazepoint
You will also find a number of usefull samples if you try to run different DemoScenes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.