Home Forums Software Development import error tobii_research_interop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chige12
    Participant

I do not know if it was posted, so I will post it again.

I’m a student and only just getting started with the SDK.
    I can not go to the next step in the first stage. I’m really hoping for some help here.

I downloaded Tobii Pro SDK Python for Windows 1.6 and added the directory to PYTHONPATH. I started writing a program while looking at “Python – Step-by-step guide”. I faced a problem in Step 0.

Program:
    `
    #!python3.5
    import platform
    print(‘python version : ‘ + platform.python_version())

import tobii_research as tr
    `

Console(cmd.exe) Output:
    `
    python version : 3.5.4
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “tobiiPointer.py”, line 5, in <module>
    import tobii_research as tr
    File “C:\Users\*****\Downloads\TobiiPro.SDK.Python.Windows_1.7.0.3\64\tobii_research.py”, line 2, in <module>
    from tobiiresearch.interop import interop
    File “C:\Users\*****\Downloads\TobiiPro.SDK.Python.Windows_1.7.0.3\64\tobiiresearch\interop\interop.py”, line 11, in <module>
    from tobiiresearch.interop.python3 import tobii_research_interop
    ImportError: DLL load failed 指定されたモジュールが見つかりません。
    `

Japanese is output because my PC environment is Japanese. “指定されたモジュールが見つかりません。” means “The specified module can not be found.”.

It seems that tobii_research_interop.pyd in the SDK file is not imported.
    I can’t find the solution.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @chige12 and sorry to hear about your issues. Please be aware that the Tobii Pro SDK is part of the Tobii Pro business department.
    This forum is principally intended for support with the Consumer level Tobii Eye Trackers (4C, Eyex) and their associated SDK’s.

Please kindly get in touch with Tobii Pro Support team directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an
    answer to your query.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

niaoren
    Participant

I got the same problem with you Chige, if you know the solution, please let me know, my email address is [email protected]
    thank you so much!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @birdmanoutman, sorry to hear about your issues. As stated above, this SDK is supported by the Tobii Pro Support team whom you should contact directly about this problem, but the issue I believe is simply related to the paths not being correctly setup on your system to the Tobii Dll’s.

I believe this information should help you out – https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3701646/how-to-add-to-the-pythonpath-in-windows-so-it-finds-my-modules-packages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.