Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Manually updating USB 3.0 Controller drivers (Eye X)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Armstrong
    Participant

I recently purchased Eye X, and I need to manually update the USB 3.0 drivers for my new Dell machine with Windows 7 enterprise (Windows thinks they are up to date).

On the FAQ, it says:

“We have collected the latest driver for the most known USB 3.0 controller here: Most common USB 3.0 controller driver.”

I would greatly appreciate some help finding these drivers, as there is no hyperlink and nothing with this title on the downloads page. My apologies if I am missing something obvious. I started a service request a month ago and received some advice, but never heard back after sending screenshots of my driver details 10 days ago.

Thanks for any advice you have,

Tom

Hi,
    to be able to help you on this, we will need quite a lot more information from you 🙂

What USB 3.0 conroller are you using, what driver version is currently installed, what driver date does this version have?
    Please check that for both the USB 3.0 controller as well as the xHCI HUB.

Maybe the easiest is if you publish screen shots from both of them (from the “driver” tab).

/konstantin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.