Home Forums Feature Requests Mixer Extension

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    matthew bollinger
    Participant

Hey Guys!

Are there any plans for a Mixer Ghost Extension similar to the Twitch Extension? If so/not, what can I do to help facilitate the process? We need!

sudohuman

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @sudohuman and thanks for your query. Mixer unfortunately doesn’t support overlay extensions at the moment but it’s definitely something that would be great in the future. Please petition them on their own site with our support!

As a possible workaround, you can also stream gaze to Mixer by burning in gaze overlay in Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) although it won’t be possible to toggle it on and off on the viewer side though.

If you are interested, you can read further information about Tobii Ghost @ https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/articles/210245345-Show-off-your-gaming-skills-with-Tobii-Ghost-Streaming-Gaze-Overlay-

matthew bollinger
    Participant

Oh yes, I’ve been using Ghost Twitch Extension since the beginning – I absolutely love it. Mixer does however support client side overlays, I’m just trying to figure out the best way to connect the two APIs. I believe through their platform, which you are given the choice of (C++/Java/Unity) | HTML5 | Preact all in which can interface with certain parts of the DOM, the task is easily done. I’ll be working on it in my spare time over the next few days, and I’ll be sure to keep the progress updated here in this post, so don’t close it out 😛

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Ah great @sudohuman, sounds good..please keep us in the loop and share any experiences you might have! 🙂 Thanks for your feedback

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi @sudohuman !

Could you please send a link to Mixer overlay extensions documentation?
    As far as I could see they only support interactive controls, but not the full-featured HTML5 overlays.
    https://dev.mixer.com/reference/interactive/index.html

We also need access to time sync information to match gaze bubble with video feed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.