Home Forums Software Development Mouse move or keypressing relative to monitor center

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Feuerbach
    Participant

Hello! Is it possible to connect keypress depends on what part of monitor I watching?
    Or make mouse to moving across monitor?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @feuerbach thanks for your query. I am afraid that the feature to have a custom keypress dependent on screen location is not something we have within the standard Tobii Core Software as included with the Tobii Tech range of eye trackers (4C, EyeX)

However, I think you will find most useful the third party application “Project IRIS” which you can read more about @

http://www.xcessity.at/products_iris.php

It appears this software has the features you are looking for. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Joseph
    Participant

I’m pretty sure Project Iris software has been discontinued or dead. The software hasn’t been updated since January 2017.
    It’s a shame the software had such promise. The forums are pretty much dead as well. No more tech support or question replies.
    Now all I bought is orphan ware.

CHANGELOG
    2017-01-15 New device supported

IRIS is fully compatible with the newest tobii 4C(*) eye tracker.

Joseph

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @f3head, thanks for the update.. might be an idea to send an email to the developer to confirm? I will do the same so hopefully we can confirm the project is abandoned. Naturally, as this is non-Tobii software there is not much we can do from our end, but knowing the project is no longer maintained will certainly affect whether we can recommend it any more. Please let us know how you get on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.