Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Mouse Warp?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Juraj Kontul
    Participant

I’m not quite sure how this is supposed to work, I have enabled mouse warp with default settings (5cm inactive zone, unchecked only warp), but the mouse warps whenever it wants, wherever it wants, how exactly is this supposed to work?

edit: also whenever I have eyeX engine running (no matter if it is disabled and I don’t have controller connected), it occasionally freezes the computer (every 5-10 min for few seconds), it also crashed graphics driver several times, is this normal?

Thanks!

Lewis
    Participant

Hey, I’m having the same issue as you, although I think I figured it out. I believe that mouse warp on mouse move is supposed to go when you shift an external mouse just a little bit, which is unfortunate since I was hoping to use it to try to replace my mouse.

Jason Kries
    Participant

I believe Lewis is correct, and it seems that it would be so simple to have another option to continually warp the mouse to your eye position to allow this device to stand in for a mouse.

Tim Uy
    Participant

Is there a way to enable it to warp the mouse pointer without a mouse movement? I tried unchecking that option but nothing happens. The hotkey does make it warp though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.