Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Moved: "Cannot run Display Configuration"

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ronny
    Participant

How can i fix Please set up the Display Configuration 3 Systems(1 PC, 2 Laptops) 3 same issues, i can´t control mouse or use direct click function. Tobii Showcase works fine. Should Interaction feature works in Windows? Or only at the moment in my own Projects. Sry for my bad english, iam rusty 🙂

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

@piti: You need to click the Set Up button to configure which screen the eye tracker is attached to so EyeX can determine the screen size and position. After that, you need to set up a User profile and run Calibration.

Tobii Showcase is a separate program, but for all other features in EyeX for Windows and the client applications you have developed on your own you need a screen configuration and calibration so the eye tracker can determine the gaze point.

Ronny
    Participant

I know, but when i click on set up or identify, only very short display popup with Display setup running…(1sec) and than nothing works. Same Issue on 3 Systems.

i tried on follow Systems
    PC
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 with 337.50 Driver

Laptop1
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 630M with 337.50 Driver

Laptop2
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 760M with 337.50 Driver

havent real Win7 so cant test it, only in VM and in VM sucks USB3 slave.

I think its a Nvidia Driver problem or EyeX Software Issue.

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Sounds like a strange bug. I’ll ask our support guys to get in contact with you to sort it out.

Ronny
    Participant

Ok thanks.
    I have uninstall Nvidia Drivers, install old Drivers, newer Drivers all same issue.

Ronny
    Participant

Finaly fixed my issue.
    Teamviewer Monitor Drivers produced the issue. Now I have uninstall Teamviewer monitor driver and works fine.

I think VNC mirror drivers produced same issue 🙂

Anders
    Participant

@Ronny: thanks for letting us know. We’ll take a look at the TeamViewer and VNC use cases.

Gustav Krantz
    Participant

Eventhough this is an old post, I found it helpful.

However, sometimes, you are unable to uninstall the “monitor drivers” in TeamViewer.
    I went past this problem by uninstalling TeamViewer completely. That did the trick!

After the configuration of Tobii I reinstalled TeamViewer. All works OK!

Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Gustav, thank for that. We are aware of Teamviewer causing issues with EyeX and are working to see if we can resolve this in future versions.

Erik Persson
    Participant

Hi!
    I have the strange problem with my main computer and Steelseries sentry.
    The problem is that i can’t do the display setup.
    I have tried it on my laptop and it works fine after all installation is done.
    I have tried to reinstall all software and even done one screen from three screens.
    This is my third day trying to fix this and i really what it to work.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @titanen,

A few users have reported that using the Steelseries with the latest Tobii EyeX Drivers and software has resolved some issues.

Try this out and let us know how you get on.

Erik Persson
    Participant

I will test it when i get home from work.
    Does it metter that i have 4 screens (2 DP(27″), 1 HDMI(27″) and 1 DVI(24″)) @grant-rogers ?

edit: screen size

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Erik,

I don’t think it should make a difference.. although It would be worth disconnecting the other displays if the software re installation fails, just to check.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.