Home Forums Software Development Need download link to elder version EyeX Engine and SDK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Yeli
    Participant

Hi, I update the Tobii EyeX Engine to 0.10.0 and Unity SDK to 0.31, compiled exe with elder engine not work and old project can’t compile with new SDK dll.

Not sure due to firmware version issue. Mine is 1.0.3.

Can anyone help to provide link to download pre 0.10.0 engine and pre 0.31 Unity SDK? Or exe files.

Many Thanks.

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Yeli,

The reason that your Unity project does not compile is not due to firmware change, but rather that the EyeX Engine API has been changed. You need to take a look at the readme.txt file inside the EyeX SDK for Unity package to see all the changes. There are mostly name changes:
    InteractionSystem => Environment
    InteractionSnapshot => Snapshot
    InteractionQuery => Query
    InteractionBehaviorType => BehaviorType
    InteractionContext => Context
    InteractionBoundsType => BoundsType
    PresenceData => UserPresence
    Interactor.Set[X]Behavior => Interactor.Create[X]Behavior

You can also look at the sample Unity project to see the new syntax.

Once you upgrade your code, it will also be forward-compatible with the EyeX Engine 1.X release (coming soon). We do not want to share the links to older EyeX Engine versions right now, since we want everyone to be using the same (=latest) version.

Yeli
    Participant

Sure I will change code when have time.

Can I have an elder version (0.9.3 driver, 0.9.7 engine) for urgent use?

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Ok, I understand. From our experience, you will run into many other problems when trying to downgrade to older versions of drivers and EyeX Engine versions. So, please update your code instead. It will be a much faster and safer option.

Yeli
    Participant

Understand. I will update the code when have time.

As explained I need the elder version for tomorrow important demonstration!

Appreciate very much if you can send me the exe file (driver 0.9.3 and engine 0.9.7) for temporally use!

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Ok, Konstantin at Support will help you with that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.